Office Host in Austin
DescriptionThe Host at GLG Austin will be responsible for growing relationships with guests, job candidates, as well as internal and external clients. They will be responsible for representing GLG as a brand ambassador in our reception area.
- Greeting guests, clients, and candidates at the front desk by creating a welcoming and accommodating atmosphere. Making guests comfortable, and finding the appropriate GLG employee to deliver guests in a timely manner. \xa0\xa0
- Answering the GLG main phone line and directing telephone traffic to the appropriate employee in a timely fashion.\xa0Serves as back up for NYC Hosts when volume dictates.
- Maintaining the conference room calendars for booking events and meetings.
- Providing catering ordering and set up assistance for GLG Austin.
- Managing incoming and outgoing packages, creating shipping labels, and distributing mail as appropriate.
- Ordering of supplies including office, and facilities inventory.
- Assist with employee parking administrative forms, including submitting paperwork to payroll and tracking to ensure accuracy.
- Submit invoices and receipts into the accounting system for approval.
- Assist HR with the onboarding of all new hires.
- Keeping the host, break, mail, and storage areas clean and well organized.
- Assist with stocking the break room and making coffee throughout the day.
- Respond to Facilities inquiries, and forward to the Facilities Manager, for appropriate action.
- Administrative and other duties or tasks as determined by the Facilities Manager or Director of Global Facilities.
Related University of Oregon Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNIVERSITY OF OREGON Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of OregonOregon State UniversityPortland State UniversityCentral Oregon Community CollegeChemeketa Community CollegeEugene Bible CollegeUmpqua Community CollegeSouthern Oregon UniversityRogue Community CollegeReed CollegePacific UniversityNorthwest Christian CollegeLewis & Clark CollegeLane Community CollegeLinfield CollegePortland Community CollegeLinn-Benton Community CollegeConcordia UniversityEastern Oregon UniversityGeorge Fox UniversityMarylhurst UniversityOregon Health & Science UniversityOregon Institute of TechnologyThe Art Institute of PortlandUniversity of PortlandWestern Oregon UniversityWillamette UniversitySouthwestern Oregon Community CollegeMt. Hood Community CollegeColumbia Gorge Community CollegeKlamath Community College Oregon Coast Community College Portland Community College- Rock CreekPortland Community College-Cascade
- By State
- By City